- Play: The occupation of children
- Infant Carriers: Convenient? Maybe. Best for our babies? Maybe not.
- Hyperactivity in Children
- Sensory Integration At Home - Food and Drink
- SPECIAL OFFER! Holiday shopping guide for kids with special needs!
- Holiday get-togethers: surviving WITH your sanity!
- "Pick me, Pick me!" Have a question about your child's development or anything else you're just not
- Special News for Special Kids - THE SUPERBOWL
- Special News for Special Kids - EARTHQUAKES
- Great article about handwriting
- Important research study about preterm birth and language development
- A guide for familes following a diagnosis of Autism
- Come see Dynamic Therapy @ Challenge Air's Event
- OT Month
- Eating difficulties and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Starting Kindergarten
- Stem cells from child's own cord blood used to improve CP
- Band made up of people with disabilities to play at 2 royal weddings.
- 3-yr-old boy from Australia finally walks after surgery in US
- Shades of Autism
- The Ups and Downs of A.D.H.D.
- "It'll change the field, if this works"
- 'Brain Cooling' Prevents Devastating Consequences for Newborns
- Another important step toward early intervention for Autism
- Robotic Rehab for kids...now THAT sounds cool!
- Yet another reason to be proud of our armed forces!
Schedule Services Today
Fax this form to us at 877-815-1985
Email it to Intake@DynamicTherapy.net
Dynamic Therapy Intake Form.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [181.6 KB]
Who We Help
Click here for information
on some of the more
common things we
help families with
We feel incredibly fortunate to have found Dynamic Therapy when we did. They are extremely knowledgeable and their care and commitment to their clients shows in everything they do. After going to four other OT's for our son's…
Our Blog is where we put interesting articles, studies, pictures, anything we think is relevant to our families, doctors, or colleagues.
Click on Resources along the top for downloadable articles and some helpful links.
Are you a therapist interested in joining our team? The Careers page is for you.
Please enjoy exploring our website for a wealth of information!