We hope you find the following articles interesting and informative. We are always adding new ones so please check back often!
Convenient? Maybe. Best for our babies? Maybe not.
Adobe Acrobat document [235.2 KB]
Food and Drink are powerful tools in managing sensory integration challenges during the course of a normal day. Learn how you can effect change for your child using things you might already have in y
Sensory Integration at Home_Food and Dri[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [38.9 KB]
Holidays...Family and other large gatherings...nothing but joy, fun, and relaxation, right? If you answered yes then you can stop reading now (and please share your secrets!). If not, then you are o
Coping With Holiday (and other) Gatherin[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [509.9 KB]
It is impossible to underestimate the importance of being educated about the many diagnoses and issues affecting the children in our lives. Information and support from others who are affected by the same issues is empowering for parents, caregivers, and professionals.
· Connect to your special needs community at www.boonzee.com
· To read about typical developmental milestones for children, click on www.zerotothree.org/ztt_parents.html
· For more information about Sensory Integration, visit www.sinetwork.org
· For support and information about Cerebral Palsy, visit:
· For the National Down syndrome Society website, click onwww.ndss.org
· For the Spina Bifida Association of America, click on www.sbaa.org
· For support and information about Autism, visit www.autism-society.org
· For information about developmental delay in children, visitwww.howkidsdevelop.com/developDevDelay.html
· To visit SI-Challenge, a non-profit organization in Dallas/Fort Worth which encourages understanding and awareness of sensory integrative dysfunction, visit www.si-challenge.org
· For online discussion boards and information about sensory integration from clients and professionals, visit www.siforums.com